HEALing Community Center offers comprehensive primary care services to our patients throughout the entire life cycle, from prenatal to senior care. Our goal is to serve as our patients's medical home by replacing episodic care with coordinated care throughout all of our service offerings and a long-term healing relationship. We strive to make your healthcare experience as efficient as possible, while maintaining the highest quality of care. As a result, our physicians are able to serve each patient in a more personalized and purposeful manner. Your primary care doctor can help you manage ongoing conditions, and refer to you to specialists, surgeons or hospitals when needed.
HEALing Community Center is you "one stop shop" for Primary Care, Pediatrics, Women's Health Services, Dental, Behavioral Health and much more!
Please bring the following items with you on your next visit:
- Photo ID
- Current utility bill/proof of your current address.
- If you have medical insurance, bring a copy of your insurance card.
- If you have Medicaid or Medicare, bring a copy of your card with you.
- If you do not have insurance coverage, proof of income for the past 30 days is required to qualify for our sliding fee scale program. Re-certification is required every six months.
Sliding Fee Scale
HEALing Community Center offers a Sliding Fee Scale to patients who qualify. Your enrollment in this program is based on your household income and family size. To apply for the Sliding Fee Scale, patients must supply required documentation; including valid photo identification, proof of income for the past 30 days and current address verification. Patients are required to recertify every six months.
***If this is your first visit to HEALing Community Center, please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.***
We accept the following valid forms of identification:
- Government Issued Photo Identification (state ID, License, Passport)
- Current College ID Card
- US Immigration Photo ID Card
- Military ID Card
Valid proof of residency
Please provide a copy of a current bill (electric, water, telephone, gas, etc.)
If you do not have any bills that reflect your name, a letter from the bill holder stating that you reside at the address listed must be provided.
Valid proof of income
One of the following:
- Payroll check stub(s) from employer equaling last 30 days of employment
- Weekly – 4 check stubs
- Bi-Weekly – 2 check stubs
- Monthly – 1 check stub
- Current Food Stamp Summary Notification Sheet*
- Disability/Worker’s Compensation Notification Form*
- Medicaid/Medicare Form or Card*
- Social Security Notification Form*
- Pension/Retirement Statement*
- Unemployment Eligibility Sheet, Checks or Check Stubs*
- Veterans Benefit Statement*
- Official Documentations from another Social Services Agency
- Wage statement (Form W615) from the Georgia Department of Labor*
- Full/Part-time Students:
- Financial Aid Statement
- Work Study Notification
- Verification of Parent’s Income
*MUST INCLUDE AMOUNT OF FINANCIAL BENEFITS